Tagged! (Dang it!!)

So I got tagged. Normally I don't do these in my blog. I might do them in Facebook since I know who is reading my stuff and the stuff I'm sharing most people who read it know. But I got tagged and said I'd play. Then I thought I shouldn't, but I said I would (DANG!) So now I gotta.

Mr. Radloff tagged me, here's your link.

Here's The Rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

My six things:

a). I hate being lied to. HATE it. I'd rather you stab me with a dull spoon than lie to me. Hence, I have children, who become teenager, who think they have to lie about everything they do. (*sigh*)

2). I'm growing my hair long. Like really long. Like hippie long. I think my wife hates it, but she won't tell me. I know the people at church hate it, but I honestly don't care. I know that if I ever am able to go back to work I'll have to cut it, but I don't care. I like it. It's me.

d). My second toe is longer than by big toe on both feet. Supposedly it's a sign of genius, but my high school teachers might argue with that. (Hey, it said non-important!)

V). I once burned my leg really bad on the exhaust of a motorcycle. Me and all the kids snuck away from the babysitter to get rides from the neighbor kids on his new rice burner. I was on the bike when we got caught. I was so afraid we were getting beat that I didn't say anything until my mom came to pick me up like 4 hours later. By then the burn was all green and bleeding. Got in double trouble for not saying anything. Don't have much of a scar, though.

©). I once got to meet the host of the afternoon kids show on channel 15 (then the WB) in Omaha. I was working at a pizza place that shared the building with a brewery. She was dating the guy who owned the bar and came down to order something. She was really drunk - and she never dressed like that on TV. Shhh.. don't tell anyone, she's a good host for the kids.

fourthieenth). I really like pancakes. My wife hates them, so I don't get them much. But whenever I see IHOP is doing all you can eat, my mouth starts watering.

Is that 6? I think so. Pointless enough? I think so.

No, here's the thing. I don't know 6 people I can tag who have a blog. So, if you're reading this and you have a blog, or a facespace or a mybook or something, then you're it.