I'm sorry.

If you look down the right side of this page you will see a link on the word "Sorry". The site speaks for itself, but my own reflection has lead me to believe that I have much to apologize for myself, not just to non-christians, but to my brothers and sisters in Christ.

I apologize for letting my denominational slant affect how I see you. While there are some things that I do not understand about what you believe, if I look past that I see that at the core, we are family. We may not agree on prayer, music, communion, or really much of anything except the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I'm sorry.

I'm sorry that I have led you to believe that I know more about the Bible than I really do. While I am studying and learning more every day, I am not an expert. I have a long way to go before I am, and will probably not obtain that goal in my lifetime. So I apologize for leading you astray. If we have a chance to talk again, we will meet on fair ground, on a level of knowlege we both share.

Finally, I need to aplogize to my Lord. Father, forgive me for not reaching and digging and learning and sharing the way I should. Forgive my arrogance and stupidity. Show me the truth in your word and lead me where I need to be.