Ok, can I hear the punchline now?

I've talked a lot here about my faith, about things I've learned, I've questioned and pondered. Now I am facing a crisis and while I'm trying to be faithful, I'm frustrated.

I've posted in my other blog about what's going on with our housing situation. I even said we were trying to do the right thing, the Christ-like thing. And while that's true, it's also true that I am freaking out.

Is that wrong? Is that weak of me to admit that? Does that make me faith fake? It's hard! It's really hard to deal with all this right now. Am I living in some kind of joke? I mean, how much can a man take? How can anyone deal with all this and not lose his mind?

One thing I'm really sick of hearing is "God never gives you more than you can handle". Oh really? Where is that in the Bible? I know the verse that says you will not be TEMPTED beyond what you can bear. That's temptation, the verse is talking about having a way out temptation is you will just take it. It says NOTHING about problems and trials. I think God really does give us more than we can handle, that way we HAVE to depend on HIM.

And that's where I'm at now. I've taken all I can handle, now it's up to Him. I'm turning it all over to Him. Lord, I can't do it. I can't deal with my illness, my finances, and my housing problems. You have to do it.

But if this is a joke, can I hear the punchline now?