Time for a good long rant.

I haven't ranted in a while, it's been building up, so I think it's time to just let it out. Don't you agree?

OK, so I've had this headache all week... Well, that's not all that unusual, I have this constant head pain but sometimes it spikes into bigger badder headaches. When it get's really bad it's migraine like. I hate that. But this one has been kind of but not really almost not quite bad. Annoying really. Really really. Really really annoying. It just hangs on and on and on. Nothing I do makes me comfortable. Tylenol doesn't help. It's just really really annoying.

So I try to distract myself. I try to read or write or draw or create. And when that fails I play games. Video games. But then it's like "where did the last 8 hours go?" Or as is the case this week, where did the last 5 days go? Why do they make these things with the ability to suck your life away?

I've been really avoiding the political arena these days. I really don't have the energy to get into it. I have studied both candidates platforms to be able to make an informed decision in the election, but when it comes to the endless bickering in the news, the ads, the blah blah blah... I just don't have a heart for it. It drags on and on and on. It's only July and it's already pretty ugly. 4 more months of this might just drive this country insane. But then again, we already have been pushed pretty far. Both sides have marginalized themselves so much that there is no hope of ever reaching a middle ground. No matter which side wins the White House, the messed up party politics that is played out in congress will make the next 4 years really miserable for all of us. And the repercussions will echo into the future for a long time.

Did I mention how bad my head hurts? It's hard to form a thought, let alone make sense out of it. It's like all this stuff is gummed up and jammed up waiting for the pain to subside. And it's not. It's just not. It's hanging on and on. I just can't THINK! It's hard to do anything. Anything at all. I hate this.

Can't even think to rant. How sad is that?